World’s Super Diet
- Spirulina is considered as the “Super Food”.
- Spirulina is derived from a plant found in water.
- Spirulina is the nature’s richest and complete source of nutrition, extremely rich in protein, contains 18 out of 22 amino acids and iron, magnesium, copper, calcium, vitamin and many other nutrients which are essential for the body development.
- Spirulina is the best source when taken with proper diet.
- It is a natural anti-oxidant and beta-carotene, which is 130 times more than beta carotene present in carrots, strengthens immune system to fight against diseases.
- Prevents wrinkles, early ageing and makes the skin glowing.
- Prevents the formation of cholesterol and blood clots. Keeps the heart healthy.
- Highly effective for diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Highly helpful to keep the body bones, teeth, eyes, skin, body cells and tissues healthy.
- Relieves joint pain. Useful for jaundice and heals the wounds quickly.
- Vitamin B present in Spirulina helps to fight against diseases and infection; and boosts immunity.
- Keeps active and energetic. Helps to burn excess fat.
- Provides essential nutrients and minerals that are not found in our daily diet such as zinc, selenium and calcium.
- It is a natural source of beta carotene (Pro-Vitamin A) that helps to increase eye vision and protects body cells from damage.
- Take 2 tablets of Aloe Spirulina regularly and get result within 2 to 3 weeks from diseases .
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: By using Aloe Spirulina you will find yourself more active, mentally strong and energetic within a day.
Dosage : Take 1 tablet after breakfast and 1 tablet one hour before going to bed with milk or as directed by the physician.