Your hair is the scale of beauty and health. Who does not look good and strong hair? But, you know how much you know about the hair in which you move fingers throughout the day. Though our hair is very fine, but there are large and deep secrets hidden in them.
At present, the problem has remained very fast in the youth. Hair fall has become a common problem. There may be several reasons for hair fall, these are the following reasons.
- Telogen Effluvium
- Hormonal Imbalance
Reasons of Hair Fall:-
- Loss of hair is considered normal due to long illness, large operation or any serious infection.
- Hair loss is a normal process after two or three months of physical, mental stress, or depression.
- This can occur after sudden changes in the hormone level, especially after the birth of children in women.
- Hair loss due to excessive swallowing or allergic reactions.
- Hair loss is considered to be a symptom of many diseases; in particular it is an important sign in thyroid.
- Hair loss due to imbalance in the sex hormone too.
- Due to continuous eating, much hair falls, especially if you decrease the diet in proteins, iron or zinc etc. Dietary habits and lack of this in women is common, which has a lot of blood secretion in the menstrual period.
- When a particular type of fungus occurs in the skin of the head (skull), then it starts falling apart between the hairs. Children usually have infection in hair loss.
- Due to demand or men at the top of the head, hair often falls. Hair loss in men is thus common and it can start at any time in adolescence.
How Ayurveda is Helpful in Hair Fall:-
Ayurvedic treatments for hair loss are a popular choice among many women or men, because Ayurveda have been a natural ingredients and effective treatment for hair loss since ancient times to include natural ingredients and without any side effects.